- Akismet Anti-Spam by Automattic.
- Ban Hammer by Mika Epstein.
- Classic Editor by WordPress Contributors.
- Crayon Syntax Highlighter by Aram Kocharyan.
- Display Posts by Bill Erickson.
- Google XML Sitemaps by Arne Brachhold.
- HTTP Headers by Dimitar Ivanov.
- Import and export users and customers by codection.
- Limit Login Attempts Reloaded by WPChef.
- oEmbed Gist by Takayuki Miyauchi.
- Plugins List by David Artiss.
- SI Captcha Anti-Spam by fastsecure.
- Social Media Feather by socialmediafeather.
- UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore by UpdraftPlus.Com, DavidAnderson.
- Widget Logic by WPChef.
- WordPress Mobile Pack by WPMobilePack.com.
- WordPress Shortcodes by Synved.
- WP-Markdown by Stephen Harris.
- WP External Links by WebFactory Ltd.
About This Site
Sharing things I have managed to do (usually so I don’t forget how I did them) plus a few thoughts thrown in for good measure. All about technology one way or another.
Graphics by Iain Campbell
- DietPi – Move Boot partition to smaller SD Card
- Get data from WH1080 Maplin Weatherstation sensors directly
- Install a Package from the Testing Repository
- ReadyNasDuo V1 Rsync
- Miscrosoft Teams – stop it auto starting
- Letsencrypt SSL Certificates by DNS Challenge with Lighttpd
- BT Broadband – Faster Speeds – Yes Really
- Ubiquiti USG Home Setup
- BT Broadband – Faster Speeds
- Cloudflared DNS over HTTPS (DoH) and Pi-Hole
- UniFi Controller on a Pi or DietPi
- Pi-Hole and Disabling dnsmaq
- Systemd Timer and monit
- Contributing to Open Source Projects on GitHub
- Using nmcli to set a static IPV4 address in Hass.io
- Emoncms on DietPi
- Else is never necessary – Really?
- Keeping time on a Pi
- Old DietPi Orange Pi Images
- Adding a DietPi VM to an EXSi Host
- Displaying buttons on the TFT
- Forcing npm to Update Packages to Latest
- Using a Small TFT with a Raspberry Pi
- Bash History
- Installing pywws and running it as a Daemon
- Node-RED and icons
- Node-RED, npm, sudo and permissions
- A New Discovery
- Trouble with Hosting at SmartHost
- Node-RED and XML to JSON
- Reducing Spam on WordPress and Blacklists
- USB to VGA adapter
- Bash on Windows
- Monitoring Processes using Monit
- WordPress Plugins and Code Snippets